Zenekarok, akikkel dolgozunk...
Az Astru (összetett szavakban az utótagnak a csillagokkal való kapcsolatára utal) egy 2013-ban, (korábbi művésznevén Mazarine által) létrehozott egyszemélyes black metal, illetve kísérleti elektronikus "zenekar". Számtalan albuma közül csak egyetlen e.p. jelent meg egy Nagaarum-al közös split kazettán, az „...mizantrópia és elidegenedés újabb értelmezései” 2017-ben az NGC prod.-nál, de bandcamp oldalán minden anyaga elérhető.
Igen aktív, nem csak mint zenei alkotó, hanem szintén Astru néven működtetett blogján is, amit nézeteinek kifejtésére használ, ami - többek közt - együtt jár a társadalom és az emberi lét kritikájával is.
Az évek múlásával a zenéje egyre kísérletezőbbé és bátrabbá vált, sokat merítve a klasszikus, az industrial / noise és kísérleti / elektronikus zenékből. A szövegek 2015-óta kizárólag magyar nyelvűek.
Mazarine - minden hangszer, programozás, ének
- Solve et Coagula - full-length - 2013
- In the Mirror - full-length - 2014
- Monokróm - ull-length - 2015
- Pokol - full-length - 2015
- Védtelen - full-length - 2015
- Somnia - Kill Me Part 1. - EP - 2016
- Somnia - Kill Me Pt.2. - EP - 2016
- Somnia - Kill Me Part 3. - EP - 2016
- Somnia - Kill Me Part 4. - EP - 2016
- Az egy álmai - full-length - 2016
- De Vive Voix - full-length - 2016
- Sosztakovics - full-length - 2016
- Aenigma - full-length - 2016
- ...a mizantrópia és elidegenedés újabb értelmezései... - Split - 2017
- Exitus Ostendit, Quo Mundi Gloria Tendit - full-length - 2017
- Viljestyrke - full-length - 2017
- La pionnier aveugle - full-length - 2017
- Ohm - full-length - 2017
- Plexus Solaris - full-length - 2018
- Elektronika - full-length - 2018
HORTUS ANIMAEHORTUS ANIMAE – Latin for "the Garden of the Soul"
The band was formed in 1997 with the aim to go beyond the boundaries of metal and other genres. During the years the press has hazarded to shape terms like progressive black metal, prog goth black metal, avant-garde extreme metal, etc. up to even define the band style as Hortus metal. The band had the honour to share the stage with great acts like Napalm Death, Konkhra, Lacuna Coil, Ancient, Mortuary Drape and Necrodeath, among others, and also had the pleasure to work with top notch musicians such as Moonbeam of Iblis, Ecnerual of Profezia and Mourning Mist and Liv Kristine of Theatre of Tragedy / Leaves' Eyes fame, to not mention the presence in the bands ranks of drummer Grom, former of Ancient and DoomSword.
The band has been alive and kicking since 1997 and recorded 1 demo and 3 albums till they split up in 2006 and then reformed in 2014. Despite the many years of inactivity and silence the band's name always stayed in the fans' hearts and this fuelled the successful release of a commemorative boxset and a compilation album, that also convinced the band the time was ripe for their return, with the album “Secular Music”.
In 2016 the band teamed up again with Liv Kristine for the release of their new opus, the "There's No Sanctuary" maxi-EP, which has been be promoted in a tour with the German thrash legends Necronomicon.
In summer 2017 the band friendly parted ways with live drummer GL Ghöre and welcomed back Klaus Spellthrower (Blaze Bayley, Voices From Beyond, etc) and started writing new material for the next album, while preparing a further new release for early 2018: "Piove Sangue", a live album that also celebrates the 20th anniversary of the band.
Martyr Lucifer - ének, basszusgitár (2005-ig)
Hypnos - gitár
Bless - billentyűk
Grom - dob
Adamant - basszusgitár
MG Desmadre - gitár
- An Abode for Spirit and Flesh - demo - 1998
- The Melting Idols - full-length - 2000
- Waltzing Mephisto - full-length - 2003
- Windfall Introducing Summoning of the Muse - single - 2004
- The Blow of Furious Winds... - full-length - 2005
- Funeral Nation / 10 Years of Hortus Animae - boxed set - 2008
- Funeral Nation MMXII - ompilation - 2012
- Secular Music - full-length - 2014
- Godless Years - compilation - 2014
- There's No Sanctuary - EP - 2016
- Piove Sangue - Live in Banská Bystrica - live album - 2018
- Live at Velvet - April the 14th, 2001 - live album - 2018
Hivatalos honlap: hortusanimae.net
Emp - dob, szövegek, ének, artworks
Nagaarum - húrok, ének
- In Vacuo - full-length - 2014
- Experiment Today - EP - 2015
- Concordia discors - full-length - 2015
- Divergence Tape Set - boxed set - 2018
The project is the personal journey of Zoltan experimenting with guitars, synths, electronics, ambiances of small rooms, dirt of weeks, masturbation, self-harm, low-prestige jobs, long-passed relationships, misery, violence, spirals of addictions and depression and transforming of the human weakness into humble perfection.
Zoli - minden hangszer
- Mare Erythraeum - EP - 2009
- Ophitae - full-length - 2018
Since the very early years, we have been playing live on a regular basis. We have been doing club shows regularly both in Hungary and in the neighbouring / nearby countries. Moreover, we opened for bands like Crowbar, Pro-Pain, D.R.I., Vader, Napalm Death, Entombed, Merauder, or, most recently, Cataract at their local shows and played at several summer open air festivals of the region, including three appearances on the Sziget Festival, one the biggest cultural events of Europe.
From the "Tenacity" album on, our tradition was to bring out our releases ourselves. This CD has been voted best debut album at the Hungarian "HangSúly" Award. A split EP with Step On It (also from Hungary) came out in 2006. The CD was distributed for free at the bands' live shows. In fact, every release we brought out since then can be downloaded for free from our web site nadir-official.com
In early 2008, we released our next full length album ("Those Who Bought The Rain") and we won the "HangSúly" Award in the same year (best live act 2008) once again.
We brought out a split CD with Dim Vision ("Lotus Eaters") late 2009 and our latest full length ("Eco-ethic") came out in Spring 2010.
Tauszik Viktor - ének
Czetvitz Norbert - gitár
Köves Hugó - gitár
Fekete Szabolcs - dob
Gál Ferenc - basszusgitár
- Tenacity - full-length - 2005
- Rebellion Is Comformity / Allschool Monster Is Coming - split - 2006
- We, The Scum of the Earth - EP - 2006
- Those Who Bought the Rain - full-length - 2008
- A Visceral Experience in a Superficial World / Lotus Eaters - split - 2009
- Eco-Ethic - full-length - 2010
- The Underground Heroes - full-length - 2011
- Exitus - full-length - 2012
- A Lasting Dose of Venom - EP - 2013
- Khil - split - 2014
- Ventum Iam ad Finem Est - full-length - 2015
- The Sixth Extinction - full-length - 2017
Hivatalos honlap: nadir-official.com
Nagaarum represents a one-man formation, the predecessor of which started its activity in 2008 under the Pigbaloon moniker. He considers the project as a playground for his musical experiments, which he established after having completed the first album with GuilThee. Urerdo was the title of the first record released in 2011 under the Nagaarum moniker.
The project has made 15 albums and 2 splits, two of which were released by GS Production, and one with the collaboration of Endless Winter / GS Productions / Outer Line labels. Soon after the Homo Maleficus album was released as co-release of the NGC Prod and GrimmDistribution.
As far as the music is concerned, the creative work in Nagaarum’s NGC studio is not restricted to genres. In terms of style, the records span from ambient to post-rock with doom and black metal being the notable extremes. One criterion is that all music played on the album (instruments, vocals, mixing, and mastering), all lyrics, and graphic design has to be authentic and unique. Apples is Nagaarum’s 17th record.
Besides, Nagaarum was one of the editors of Fémforgács, a cult Hungarian metal webzine with a significant history. He also plays in other bands, GuilThee and In Vacuo, and performed the guitars on the Martyr Lucifer album entitled Gazing at the Flocks.
Nagaarum - ének, gitár, basszusgitár, programozás
- Űrerdő - full_length - 2011
- Űrkert - full_length - 2011
- Nanoverzum - full_length - 2011
- Oort - full_length - 2012
- Oort II. - full_length - 2012
- Lombotómia - full_length - 2012
- Kuiper - Split - 2013
- Belaja tajga - full_length - 2013
- Belaja tajga 2. - full_length - 2014
- Eventvm Fatali - full_length - 2014
- Rabies Lyssa - full_length - 2014
- Gleccserek - full_length - 2015
- D.I.M. - full_length - 2016
- Pulzár - full_length - 2016
- ...a mizantrópia és elidegenedés újabb értelmezései... - Split - 2017
- Homo Maleficus - full_length - 2017
- Apples - full_length - 2018
Hivatalos honlap: nagaarum.com
Secretive cults gather to worship the gods of the Realm of Chaos. In times of peace the Chaos Cultists go about their daily lives as normal, living undetected as regular citizens. It is only when the forces of Chaos approach that these cults reveal themselves, fighting for their dark masters.
Nocrul takes role since 2012 as the chronicler of the Dark Gods and the Realm of Chaos, on the language of black metal, using the whole scale of the genre.
Khrul - zene & produkció
Noctis - ének
- The Four Riders Of The Apocalypse - demo - 2013
- The Darkness Of Mankind - EP - 2014
- Khorne - full length - 2016
- Eye Of Terror - full lenght - 2017
- Plague Lord - single - 2018
- All Mortal Creatures Must Die - full lenght - 2018
KAPCSOLATE-mail: khrulemail [at] gmail [dot] com
No big story to tell. In late 2006 four high school slackers decided to form a punk band to kill time and boredom. Throughout the years our shit has mutated into something more. It's not really a music band, rather a cloud or a collective aura of attitude. We had a couple gigs, tours, did some records and made friends though. We're lucky and grateful. That's what we're about.
Áron - ének, basszusgitár
Tzikah - gitár
Tibike - gitár
KZ - gitár
Boros - dob
- Yellow Water - full-length - 2009
- River of Chaos - full-length - 2009
- God Squats Us All - full-length - 2010
- P.F.A. - Dance or Dies - split - 2011
- P.F.A. - New Dead Project - split - 2011
- Pigheart - full-length - 2012
- Broom - EP - 2014
- Army of Pigs - full-length - 2014
- Dumpster of Reality - full-length - 2017
- A Cloud of Fatt Insects... - full-length - 2018
- Colorblind - single - 2018
KAPCSOLATE-mail: pfapunk [at] gmail [dot] com
SHEEP IN WOLVES' CLOTHING
Seggberúgós hazai post punk / HC trió.
Tomika - ének, gitár
Danika - basszusgitár
Atika - dob
- s/t - EP - 2017
- Barefoot On Cold Floor - EP - 2017
- s/t - Barefoot On Cold Floor - Compilation - 2018
KAPCSOLATE-mail: tomi.f.horvath [at] gmail [dot] com
Shum is a Hungarian harsh noise, drone and psychedelic music project formed by Varsás Gábor and Tóth Norbert in 2016, collaborating with several creative minds ever since.
During the years the project changed its approach to noise music into something more subtle, taking elements from psychedelic rock, drone metal, field recordings, dungeon synth and industrial music.
Varsás Gábor - programozás
- Évtizedekre ottfelejtett gyűlölet - full length - 2016
- 20020 - full length - 2016
- V Sabo / Shum - split - 2016
- Évtizedekre ottfelejtett gyűlölet II. - full length - 2016
- Oszcillátor terápia - full length - 2016
- Haladás és fejlődés - full length - 2016
- Éjféli magány - full length - 2017
- Jacob Levesque / Shum - split - 2017
- Holdhegy - EP - 2017
- Modern kommunikáció - EP - 2017
- Hullámsír - EP - 2017
- Windowlistener with Shum - full length - 2017
- A soundtrack for Sátántangó - full length - 2017
- Nyugtalan mindenség, gyönyörű éjszaka - full length - 2017
- Őrláng - full length - 2017
- Fáradt a hegy - full length - 2017
- Underscore with Shum - full length - 2017
- Gyönge hóvirág - full length - 2018
- Shum & Kazegyakusatsu - full length - 2018
- Levegő - full length - 2018
- Poszeidón haragja - EP - 2018
- Fény, őrizd a lelkem! - full length - 2018
- Jää / Jég - full length - 2018
- Danshoku Dino & Shum - split - 2018
- Üvegsziklák - full length - 2018
Spüolus was found in 2009, as a continuance and replacement of the hungarian one man black metal band called Thy Funeral. When Spüolus was activated, Szabo VOID, the author behind the project felt so, that time was already there to express more in his music than earlier. Despite the goalless negative emotions (which were Thy Funeral’s very own), Spüolus is already about honesty, creativity, and a strong ambition for self realization. The name Spüolus already existed since 2005, but the concrete story of this project has only begun in the Summer of 2009, when the main melody of the song entitled „I Stand Nowhere” was born during an improvisation session. Since the founding year until up now, only two ful length albums and a solo song for a split material were recorded for this project. Stylistically the music of Spüolus can be described as an individual form of Atmospheric Funeral Doom Metal, with a strong transcendental touch. Spüolus was always more than simple music, each material is an other step in a spiritual and mental ascension process. The name Spüolus has also a very special and personal meaning, and this name belongs only to this project, and can not be found anywhere else. For the author, this name represents the connecting gate between his individual self and the Superior Self of the whole Universe through the alchemy of sounds. To recreate and strenghten the seeming lost relationship between the part of the cosmos and the whole Cosmic Unity, through the right forms of musical and lyrical patterns. That is the essence of the philosophy of Spüolus. And when the relationship between the individual soul and the Universal Soul is already enough strong, the deliverance from the chains of self- delusion can be reached. It’s also important to mention, that although Spüolus was always successful in it’s category, the author will never be completely satisfied with any of the music he recorded for this project, as he wanted to put too much into these songs, and the final result has always left something to be desired. Anyone who find interesting the music of Spüolus, can also check out Dwarfstar. Dwarfstar is an other musical project from the same author, strongly related to Spüolus.
Szabó VOID - gitár, basszusgitár, programozás, ének
- Behind the Event Horizon - full-length - 2010
- Spüolus / Mare Frigoris - split - 2013
- The Final Conclusion - full-length - 2019